ARE YOU SCORING ABOVE 300 IN NEET-2020?
You have a chance to get admission in our one year classroom program with attractive scholarships
FIITJEE’s One Year Extended Classroom Program for FIITJEE Medical is one such program which focuses on providing the essential impetus for achieving Top Rank in Medical entrance exams like NEET, AIIMs & JIPMER.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVE
Excellence in NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER : Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Biology and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of improving their speed and creatively resolving complex and tricky questions by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in Medical Entrance exams. Each student has the right strategy for himself / herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel in NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER Entrance Exams.
- Entire course is divided into 4 phases.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER.
- Maths for medical- An exclusive feature which helps the students to hone their mathematical skills to get an edge in solving problems of Physics & Chemistry
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: Both Class XI & Class XII Physics, Chemistry, & Biology with focus on NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments.
- Common Phase Tests across all locations of FIITJEE Medical
- FIITJEE MEDICAL Internal Test Series (FMITS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in form of Rank potential Index (RPI). Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance not only in Competitive exams and Board Exams but for all Other Medical Entrance Exams, Science Olympiads & various Talent Search Exams like KVPY.
- FIITJEE MEDICAL Test Series (FMTS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of Medical Entrance exams. Special exam for achieving proficiency in the preparation of NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER.
- Master Assignments (MA): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of Top quality questions on Medical competitive exam pattern testing your understanding of the subject.
- Work Book (WB): collection of questions from various concepts of each and every chapter.(At the beginning of each Phase).
Classroom contact hours of approx. 804 hrs. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 900 hours which includes.
- Doubt clearing classes
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP)
- Phase Tests and other Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
Normally classes are held 4 / 5 days a week for 4 hrs to 6 hrs each time. Each phase is followed by about 1 week of study leave, followed by a Phase Test. Classes can be held in the morning or evening session.
|Coimbatore (RS Puram)